[HPGMG Forum] HPGMG call for submissions

Samuel Williams swwilliams at lbl.gov
Tue Sep 13 21:32:13 UTC 2016

We will update our biannual HPGMG list of the top supercomputers at our SC'16 BoF this year. To that end, we invite submissions for inclusion in the list. Of particular interest is HPGMG performance on embedded, manycore, and GPU-accelerated systems as well as performance on cloud-based infrastructures. Submissions are due November 1, 2016 and submission guidelines are available at:  http://crd.lbl.gov/departments/computer-science/PAR/research/hpgmg/submission