[HPGMG Forum] ISC16 HPGMG-FV list

Mark Adams mfadams at lbl.gov
Tue Jun 21 21:14:22 UTC 2016

HPGMG forum,

We are please to announce the release of the HPGMG-FV ranking of leading
supercomputers. This is the first list with the new 4th order accurate
method highly populated.  We find the 4th order method is sensitive to a
wider array of machine metrics than the second order method. This
specification is stable for the foreseeable future.

This list has exciting new entries, such as Hazel Hen, Shaheen II, and
others.  Although we are missing some important machines, which we hope to
add for the SC16 list release in November.

The list and more discussion can be found at hpgmg.org.

Hope to see you at SC16,
The HPGMG team