[HPGMG Forum] HPGMG SC15 BoF

Mark Adams mfadams at lbl.gov
Thu Oct 15 16:31:13 UTC 2015

We are pleased to announce that HPGMG will have our second
Birds-of-a-Feather meeting at SC15, Wednesday November 18 5:30-7:00PM Room
18CD.

This BoF will include three talks, presentation of current ranking results,
and a general discussion of benchmarking and future directions.
- Sam Williams will be presenting results from the new 4th order finite
volume version of HPGMG
- Kate Clark from Nvidia  will discuss a CUDA port of HPGMG-FV
- Vladimir Marjanovic will present a performance comparison and analysis of
HPL, HPCG and HPGMG

We encourage users to submit performance data at scale.  See the
instructions on hpgmg.org and
crd.lbl.gov/departments/computer-science/PAR/research/hpgmg/submission for
submission guidelines.

The HPGMG Team