[HPGMG Forum] HPGMG BoF at SC14

Mark Adams mfadams at lbl.gov
Mon Sep 15 01:07:46 UTC 2014

We are pleased to announce that the HPGMG team will be hosting a birds of a
feather (BoF) session at Supercomputing on Wed. November 19, 12:15 - 1:15.

We present a short overview of the project and design, followed by
presentations from the team on the design of, and experience with, HPGMG
and presentations from external users.  We conclude with a panel discussion
to address question/comment from the community.

Anyone interested in presenting experience with HPGMG during this BoF is
invited to contact us.  We have a 1 hour session and anticipate 2-5 short
presentations from users.

We have placed a short survey online to gather data on the communities
thoughts on the future of the Top500 list:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/5LZZHQP, and we will publish the results on
the hpgmg.org website after the BoF.

We hope to see you all in New Orleans,
The HPGMG team