[HPGMG Forum] Reuse of Kiviat diagram?

Jed Brown jed at jedbrown.org
Mon Jun 9 09:58:55 UTC 2014

Ian and Bert, do I understand correctly that you got approval for public
release of the spreadsheet (not just to those of us at LBNL and ANL)?

Mark, I think you added the most recent data.  Can you add it to the
website repository (place in content/static/ and link from the blog
post) or send to me and I'll do it.